Hello friends, welcome to this course on hypermesh . in this course, you everything about meshing and performing linear static analysis. the meshing is done in hypermesh and analysis is done in optistruct.
Hyperworks is a complete software package developed by altair engineering. hypermesh and optistruct are a part of that package .
This course is divide into 4 modules
- 1-dimensional (1D) meshing – for elements like rods, bars, beam, trusses etc.
- 2-dimensional (2D) meshing – for elements like plates, plastic components, sheetmetal etc.
- 3-dimensional (3D) meshing – for components like piston, engine ,shaft etc.
- Linear static analysis – to calculate stresses, strains, deformation etc.
Why This Course
- this course will take you from a beginner to pro in meshing and analysis. after taking this course
- you can confidentally highlight hypermesh in your resume.
- with the skills learned in this course, you can get a job as a CAE or FEA engineer.(simulation or analysis engineer)
- we have covered all the basic fundamentals of solid mechanics, engineering mechanics to give you knowledge behind the analysis.
What Will You Learn?
- create meshing of different parts and components
- meshing of 1-D elements like rods, beams, bars, trusses etc.
- meshing of 2-D components like plates, Plastics, sheetmetals etc
- meshing of 3-D components like piston, wheel, crankshaft etc.
- performing linear static analysis to calculate values like stresses, strains, deformation, failure criterion etc.