Ansys Workbench is a general-purpose Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software that is widely used in the Industry and Academia to solve many different engineering problems through a virtual simulation of the Engineering Designs under consideration.
Ansys Workbench is applied to virtual simulate the product operating conditions and helps us to understand its behavior and helps us achieve very good design through simulation and optimization even before the product has been manufactured.
Using Ansys Workbench software we can Simulate problems from Different fields such as Structural, Vibrations, Heat transfer, Fluid Flows, and many more types.
This course is all about learning and completing the Essential training required for effective usage of the Ansys Workbench Software so that by the end of the course you will be able confidently to perform Meshing of geometries, Static Structural, Modal, Thermal, Thermo-structural, buckling analysis using this Ansys Workbench software. you will also get acquainted with the Design Modeler, Ansys Mechanical, Ansys Engineering Data, and other important modules in Ansys Workbench Software.
This course is divided into Theoretical and Practical Sessions.
In the Theoretical session, you will be introduced to the basic theoretical concepts regarding the topics of FEA, Meshing, Static Structural, Modal, Thermal, Thermo-structural, and buckling analysis.
In the Practical sessions, you will be using industrial and academic examples for learning how to apply Ansys Workbench software for efficiently performing different kinds of Simulations such as:
– Static Structural Analysis
– 3-D Static Structural Analysis
– 2-D Static Structural Analysis
– 1-D Static Structural Analysis
– Modal Analysis
– Free Vibration Analysis
– Forced Vibration Analysis (Pre-Stressed)
– Thermal Analysis
– Conduction Mode
– Convection Mode
– Radiation Mode
– Mixed Mode Heat Transfer
– Thermo-Structural Analysis
– Buckling Analysis
– Structural Buckling
– Thermal Buckling
New Sections and Examples are going to be added based on requirements whenever required…, So Stay Hungry to Learn new topics and examples.
In addition to all of these analyses, you will learn about meshing and how to generate good mesh, the use of the Design Modeler Module, and other important modules in Ansys Workbench software.
I hope you will join me in this course for learning more information about FEA analysis and Ansys Workbench software.
What Will You Learn?
- Will be able to demonstrate the knowledge on applying the industry leading FEA software ( Ansys Workbench) for solving the real world engineering problems.
- Will Learn how to Effectively perform static structural Analysis in 3-D, 2-D & 1-D using Ansys Workbench.
- Will Learn how to Effectively perform Modal Analysis (Type of Dynamic Analysis) using Ansys Workbench.
- Will Learn how to Effectively perform Thermal Analysis using Ansys Workbench.
- Will Learn how to Effectively perform Thermo-structural Analysis using Ansys Workbench.
- Will Learn how to generate good meshes for the Finite Element Analysis.
- Will learn about the basics of Finite Element Analysis along with basics of Static Structural, Thermal, Modal and Coupled field analysis.
- Will learn to apply this Ansys Workbench software to their academic and research Projects.