Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps to become more efficient and productive, or you have never used the software before, this Autodesk AutoCAD course will give you a solid foundation to become a confident AutoCAD user and develop advanced skills.
This comprehensive course is the perfect start to your career in CAD design. This course will give you a competitive edge in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists, I am committed to providing you with the best educational experience possible. This course is designed by an industry expert to help you learn quickly and efficiently, at your own pace and convenience.
I have been teaching this course in person and online since 2017 and have perfected the course material, teaching method, and explanations to ensure all the bases are covered and the student has a full understanding of the software.
Your level of experience will develop as we progress through the course, rather than overloading you from the start with unnecessary information that you will not use.
We start with the basic features of each tool and then move on to the more advanced features as the course progresses, continually putting these newly acquired skills to practice with multiple exercises.
- Interface: Start Tab, Templates, Application Menu, Quick Access Toolbar, InfoCentre, Layout Tabs, Status Bar, Options, Mouse controls, Navigation, Object Selection,
- Drawing Tools: Line, Polyline, Circle, Rectangle, Polygon, Ellipse, Hatch, Gradient, Spline, Object Snap
- Drawing Methods: Absolute & Relative Coordinates, Orthomode, Grid & Snap, Polar Tracking
- Modification Tools: Move, Copy, Stretch, Rotate, Mirror, Scale, Trim, Extend, Fillet, Chamfer, Array, Erase, Explode, Offset, Align, Join,
- Annotation: Text, Dimension, Leader, create own styles
- Layers: Colour Manager, Linetype Manager, Lineweight Manager, Creation, properties, application, functions
- Blocks: Create, Edit, Insert, Design Centre
- Palettes: Properties, Blocks, Layers, Command-Line, Design Centre
- Layout: Viewports, Page Setups, Printing
I continually update this course to keep it up to date with the new releases as well as the addition of new videos and practice exercises.
I look forward to seeing you in class!
What Will You Learn?
- On completion, you will have gained the skills and knowledge to take a project from start to finish, utilizing all tools and drawing methods.
- You will be taught how to create your own types of text, dimensions, layers, and blocks to use in your own working environment.
- All tools will be explained in detail by their true definitions, illustrated with easy-to-follow images, and put into practice with guided exercises.
- Setting you up to work on your own as well as understand typical office standards.
- At the end of the course is an extra section where you can request a video ex-plainer on any issues you are having.
- Includes 10 quizzes, 13 practicals with solutions, 7 practice exercises with solutions, 1 main project, 1 practice exam and 1 final ACU exam!
- Available for download to view offline.
Introduction to AutoCAD
AutoCAD Introduction Part-129:10
AutoCAD Introduction Part-219:47
Draw Panel Part-124:14
Draw Panel Part-213:35
Draw Panel Part-319:51
Draw Panel Part-409:20
Modify Panel Part-127:10
Modify Panel Part-234:24
Student Ratings & Reviews
Thank you so much sir for providing such type of Live Classes & Recorded Lecture at affordable price.
Love from Begusarai, Bihar.