Welcome to CREO with Pranav, the comprehensive course to becoming a PRO in CREO Parametric!
From getting to grips with the software, understanding the basics and, once you have the fundamentals, moving to some truly exciting, advanced courses – building a V6 Turbo Engine and a Jet Engine – All designed to give you the most comprehensive course available.
You don’t need to have worked in CAD modelling before, I’ll teach you, from scratch, how to be a PRO.
CREO with Chris includes over 26+ hours of Full HD video tutorials and exercises which are updated regularly.
By learning CREO Parametric, you are developing a hugely in-demand professionally technical skill in Engineering CAD Modelling. A skill that will elevate, not just your CV but your productivity and the quality of your work.
CREO with Pranav will give you skills to be a professional in Engineering Cad Modelling and Engineering Drawing. Skills you can be proud of!
When you sign up to CREO with Chris – you get:
· Lifetime access to over 26+ hours of lessons and exercises – all taught by me, Chris.
· Access to over 100 downloadable resources.
· Professional working knowledge in one of the most in-demand CAD Engineering Software’s in the world.
By the time you finish my course you will have an understanding in:
· The fundamentals of CREO Parametric.
· Sketching and Extruding
· Solid and Surface Modelling
· Simulate Lite – Static Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
· Using the Pattern Tools
· Using and creating Datum Features such as Axis, Planes and Points
· Using the Chamfer and Round Tools
· Using the Revolve and Thicken Tools
· Using Blend and Rotational Blends
· Creating Rib Features
· Using the Style Tool for complex Surface Modelling
· Creating Swept Blends
· Creating Variable Section Sweeps
· Creating Professional Engineering Drawings
· Using the Hole Tools
· Using the Boundary Blend Tool
· Editing Geometry and Features
· Toroidal Bends and Spinal Bends
· Assemblies, including mechanism constraints and working with Servo Motors.
· And much, much more…
What Will You Learn?
- You will learn and develop professional Engineering CAD Modelling skills including Surface and Solid Modelling.
- You will learn to create Engineering Drawings for Cad Models and Assemblies.
- You will be introduced to Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- You will learn to apply mechanical constraints to your assemblies.
- You will learn how to create sample CAD models for the Aerospace, Automotive, Mechanical and Technical Industries through in-depth exercises.