In this “Siemens Solid Edge Essential Training” program you will experience a unique successful method with hands on for practice.
This course is designed for individuals who are new to Solid Edge as well as working in any company who had learned any CAD course long time ago and just want a brush up on the tools and operation quickly and use in their projects immediately.
Even if you presently know nothing about 3D Design and Siemens Solid Edge this course is geared to accelerate you professional development and validate your skills by preparing you to pass the Solid Edge Level 1 certification exam with confidence.
This course is not a shortcut to certification. To pass you will need to cover all the course material and spend time using and experimenting with Solid Edge and get industry recognized credentials.
Solid Edge with Synchronous Technology is a computer-aided design (CAD) system for mechanical assembly, part modeling, drawing production, and simulation. Solid Edge boosts essential CAD user productivity by capturing engineers’ solid modeling design intentions through inference logic and decision-management concepts. Synchronous technology makes it possible to modify the design of any model, without having to know how it was constructed.
About this course:
With this course, you will get:
- Full, free lifetime access to all lectures (increasing over time).
- All future extra lectures and upgrades will always be free.
- Unconditional Udemy 30 days money-back guarantee – We are sure you would love the course though ☺
Today, you can start your journey to becoming a Solid Edge professional with ZERO prior experience!
I stress that you need no prior experience and there is nothing to buy or pay for!!! You will only need Solid Edge itself.
You will learn:
- How to navigate through the Solid Edge interface.
- How to sketch with different sketch commands.
- How to define sketches using relations or distances.
- How to use more than 10 different features to create 3D models. (extruded boss and cut, fillet, chamfers, revolved boss and cut, swept boss and cut, lofted boss and cut)
- How to create additional reference planes.
- How to modify given parts to match design needs.
- How to explore different materials for your models.
- How to design sheet metal parts.
- How to assemble different parts into an assembly file.
- How to generate drawings from parts and models.
- How to work with surface models.
- How to generate drafting of any model.
Who this course is for:
- Students – Engineers – Hobbyists: Interested in 3D Mechanical Design? – Want to improve their job skills? Pass the Solid Edge Certified Associate Level 1 Exam. Students interested in 3D Printing.
What Will You Learn?
- You will understand CAD concept and the most used operation of Siemens SOLID EDGE .
- Work independently on any Part in any version of Siemens Solid Edge.
- Learn from an Author who is an Industrial Expert and mentor with Over 15 years of Experience.
- How to import the part file from any CAD software.
- Confidently list your Solid Edge skills in your resume.
- Use Solid Edge to design/draft your next innovation.